Ulka Ranadive, MBA '08
Ulka Ranadive, MBA 08

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ithaca is Gorges!

If you think Johnson's MBA program is only about living an intense life filled with courses taught by world-class faculty or connecting with industry leaders through speaker series events or making life-long friends with future leaders, you are wrong! Because, it's also about experiencing the beautiful campus life, here in Ithaca.

Last week, I visited the McGraw Tower where Cornell students played "Cornell Alma mater" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark Theme". To try and explain my amazing experience in words would be to do injustice to the Chime masters who played that afternoon. So, I put together a clip that I had recorded for you last week. If you want to read more about Cornell's chimes please visit http://www.chimes.cornell.edu/. And, as you watch the video, please pardon my recording skills for I am stilling working on them....:)

I have also attached a few pictures that I took around the campus (except the one where I am standing in front of the tower). The photos are just a glimpse of the serene Cayuga lake, where Johnson School normally organizes its outdoor events and the pretty Beebe lake, which is one of many jogger's paths.

Hope you take time to walk around the Cornell's campus when you visit us, for trust me, it's worth it!